Having bi-weekly meetings between top executives of the implementing company and the software provider are critical to the success of any major implementation of strategic software.
These bi-weekly meeting of executives serve a number of purposes:
- Ensures both parties are held accountable during an extended implementation process
- Establishes communication channels prior to any issues arising.
- Provides visibility to time line accountability
- Assures there will not be any surprise cost overruns
- Establishes long term relationships between companies (Most ERP partnerships are 7+ years)
- Feedback from customers drive enhancements to future software releases
This has been a critical success factor for ProcessPro implementations and this process can help companies with any strategic software initiative. Read more about critical components to a successful software implementation in this white paper: TIP