“ProcessPro's ability to understand and automate our processes had a direct impact on our ability to increase our overall volume without increasing our staff.” - Strem Chemicals, Inc.
Chemical Inventory Manufacturing Software
Maintaining compliance with ever-changing governmental regulations are challenges faced by the Specialty Chemical Industry. ProcessPro® Premier provides the framework to aid in data tracking and provides the audit trails necessary to comply with government regulations.
ProcessPro® Premier works well for chemical manufacturers that make special order or standard products, or mix liquid or powder ingredients according to a recipe and package the completed formula batch in various sizes. ProcessPro® Premier contains features to meet these specific needs; below are a few highlights.
Click on Subject Below to Expand
Private label and Made-to-Order Products
- Provides the sales department with a display of a customer's special products with prices and availability.
- Provides the plant with a customer's special instructions printed on the Batch Ticket.
- Prints the customer's special item number and special item description on the Sales Order, Picking Ticket, Batch Ticket, Packing List, Bill of Lading, and Invoice.
- Automatically creates one or more Batch Tickets for one sales order using the custom Batch Ticket option.
MSDS and DOT Regulations
The MSDS module automatically creates Material Safety Data Sheets for hazardous chemicals. The sheet is printed with the Bill of Lading and Certificate of Analysis when shipping product. Features of MSDS:
- Automatically provides Material Safety Data Sheets for shipped customer orders.
- Prints MSDS individually or in a batch for products that have revised data sheets.
- Tracks customers who have not received an MSDS for three or more months (for the same product). An MSDS will then be printed out automatically for that customer.
- Tailors Material Safety Data Sheets to the specific chemical ingredients used.
- Auto-generates an MSDS with current changes with the customer's next order.
- Allows users to copy from one MSDS to another.
- Conforms to the Ansii Standard 16-part form.
- Supports Weighted Average and Standard Cost inventory valuation methods.
- Tracks unlimited inventory locations and two types of storage divisions within each location.
- Tracks lot numbers for ingredients and finished goods.
- Tracks serial numbers and lot items when stored, ordered, and shipped.
- Allows the user to define units of measure by which you stock, purchase, and sell inventory.
- Allows multiple suppliers for the same inventory item.
- Automatically updates inventory balances with information from Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Accounts Receivable.
- Permits inventory items to be set up in price groups.
- Stores average, standard, and last receipt cost for each item at each location.
- Allows serial numbers for totes to be located at customer sites in addition to being located in inventory.
- Automatically quarantines incoming ingredients or outgoing finished goods until passed through QC testing. The user can decide which numbers require inspection.
- Assigns price schedules to specific customer and item combinations, supporting negotiating prices for particular customers.
- Permits the user to categorize inventory items according to their overall performance with the ABC analysis option.
- Allows the user to create multiple price schedules based on markup, discount, or fixed price methods, with options for dollar amounts of percentage. Six quantity breaks per price schedule are allocated.
- Recalls all customers who purchased a finished good lot with the finished goods lot tracking feature.
- Recalls all finished goods lot numbers that used an ingredient lot with the ingredient lot tracking feature.
Quality Control Testing
- Provides tailored instructions for each formula and packaged product.
- Records QC results as products are made or at a later date.
- Provides a warning when/if QC results are out of range.
- Automatically prints a Certificate of Analysis (COA) with the packing slip.
- Tracks test result trends and problem areas.
Quality Control Test Features
- Allows the administrator to define test ranges as well as a target value during setup.
- Holds purchased products in quarantine until tested. QC tests are available for both manufacturing and purchased products.
- Allows the user to record test results at any time during or after a batch is produced.
- Records and executes an unlimited number of test instructions.
- Automatically prints QC results for a lot on the customer's Certificate of Analysiswhen the product is being shipped.