All of us at ProcessPro are dedicated to one thing - helping process manufacturers succeed with our ERP software solution. From the first call with a prospective client, to the clients we’ve served for decades, we’re hard at work ensuring they get the most out of their ERP software. Behind the scenes of our St. Cloud, MN headquarters you’ll find departments that are passionate about our clients, fellow employees, and the product that brings them together. We love what we do and we want you to know it. And we’d like to introduce ourselves.
It’s time to meet the ProcessPro Accounting and Human Resources Team. These staff members keep all the day-to-day activities of ProcessPro running smoothly. Either as a client or an employee, your interactions with this team are sure to be efficient and professional, with a heavy helping of friendliness.
Say hello to the Administrative Team.
Please introduce yourselves.
- Lori Wirtzfeld – Controller – Lori’s background includes nearly three decades in the accounting field and with experience in manufacturing, making her a perfect fit for ProcessPro.
- Elizabeth Schmid – Accounting Assistant – Liz is extremely detail orientated and brings her aptitude for numbers to the Accounting Team.
- Katlyn Weisert – Human Resource Generalist – Katlyn has always been interested in business and people, so a career in HR was the right choice.
Explain the role of your department.
- The ProcessPro Administration team encompasses both Accounting and Human Resource functions. Our collaborative efforts simultaneously focus on executing daily business operations that support the company’s employees, as well as our business and clients’ needs. The Accounting department has a wide variety of tasks, including client interactions. Lori and Liz handle different ends of the accounting spectrum; as Liz deals heavily with clients and data entry and Lori’s position covers a broader range of accounting and Controller functions. For Human Resources, these tasks include a combination of finding, hiring and retaining a workforce that identifies with our corporate values (customer focus, sense of urgency and continuous improvement) to drive business results.
What does a typical day look like?
- On the Accounting side, we do a lot of checks and balances. It is important that we are diligent in our positions to be sure everything is correct, not only for our clients, but for our fellow co-workers. In Human Resources, we are in the business of people so there really is no ‘typical’ day. Day-to-day life is filled with regulatory compliance, employee relations, employee and employer communications, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits administration, etc. – it’s really a blend of both administrative duties as well as the relationship and cultural side of things.
“People are dynamic and our business is constantly changing, that’s what makes the role so rewarding!” – Katlyn
What do you feel is the best way to describe the Administrative experience at ProcessPro?
- Welcoming and personalized! We pride ourselves on providing an ‘open door’ to all levels of the organization. We strive to foster a company culture that is team centric, but also one that allows for individual contributions to be recognized and rewarded.
“Approachable! It is important for everyone involved with our company to know that they can come to us with any questions or concerns.” – Liz
What qualities hold your team together?
- Strong communication, as well as team collaboration and consideration. We each have our own roles but when lines get blurred, we huddle up and support one another in a cohesive way!
“We all have similar personalities and are very detail-orientated, so we work well together and our clients and employees can appreciate a united team.” – Lori
Whether you are a current (or prospective!) ProcessPro client or employee, this team will help guide you through any of your administrative needs. They would love the opportunity to work with you, so contact us today! Stay tuned in the upcoming weeks to meet another team at ProcessPro!