ProcessPro’s comprehensive cannabis ERP solution includes full cultivation, harvesting, processing, inventory, quality, sales, financial, and reporting integration to automate and streamline your cannabis or hemp operation. Our industry-specific ERP software developed for growers, processors, and dispensaries offers a complete business management solution to track seed to sale in one platform.
An All in One Solution
ProcessPro’s cannabis software provides:
- Lot and plant tracking from seed to sale for regulatory compliance
- Real-time inventory control
- R&D functionality to support the creation of new extractions, infusions, and concentrates
- Comprehensive accounting and financial reporting
- Established formula and recipe management
- Identification, tracking, and management of costs throughout the production process
- Intelligent reporting tools for in-depth analysis and forecasting
- Integration with state-specific reporting bodies is available or can be facilitated with Metrc, BioTrack, and Leaf Data Systems, for compliance
- Quality control and recall preparedness
What’s Unique About ProcessPro?
+ Enterprise business management solution
+ Extensive process manufacturing experience
+ Easy to use interface with mobile functionality
+ Scalable to meet your growing needs
+ Integrated cultivation management
+ Robust forecasting and analytics
05/11/2018 | ERP: Managing Regulatory Compliance in the Cannabis Industry
04/06/2019 | How Seed-to-Sale Software and Cannabis ERP Compare
04/26/2019 | Cannabis Compliance Software: What’s on the Horizon for Edibles?
11/08/2019 | Top Technology Tools Manufacturers in the Cannabis Industry Should be Using
12/14/2019 | Cannabis Industry Trends to Watch for in 2020
05/31/2020 | How ERP Benefits Cannabis Edibles Manufacturers
ProcessPro is a proud member of the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA), the only trade association with the mission to promote the growth of a responsible and legitimate cannabis industry and work for a favorable social, economic and legal environment for that industry in the United States.