ProcessPro is proactive in recruiting and retaining the most qualified professionals by offering challenging opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. As a leader in the ERP software industry we believe in combining innovation, business acumen, and top notch customer service for our clients nationwide – and we’re equally committed to our staff. It's everything we do from developing, selling, implementing and supporting software – our staff becomes experts in process manufacturing.
Join our team and surround yourself with talented, motivated people who relish in a dynamic and challenging environment where they are able to learn, contribute, and make a meaningful difference to our clients.
ProcessPro, along with their parent company Open Systems, Inc., offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance and 401(k). If you are interested in growing your skills in a team-oriented organization, we invite you to explore this excellent opportunity to become part of the Open Systems family.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Open Systems is currently seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Development team in Saint Cloud, MN. This role is responsible for reviewing completed programs to determine if the client specifications have been met and the program is working accurately. As a member of the development team you will work closely with the Software Developers to assure a quality product.
- Develop and document effective Test Design Specifications (TDS) for unit system, and multi-user testing
- Work with client project team members to support the implementation of ProcessPro
- Test baseline ProcessPro, ProcessPro add-on modules and customer programming projects
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system (TFS) and report defects to Software Developers
- Attend and participate in all appropriate in-house training sessions
- Follow standardized test procedures as identified by the Development Manager
- Regression testing of all related modules prior to a product release
- Maintain baseline and customer Work in Progress (WIP) issues and prepare products for release
- Associate’s Degree in related program or two years of related work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team orientated with an ability to maintain professional relationships within the department as well as cross functionally
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask over an extended period of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Four year degree in related program or four years of related work experience
- ERP Systems experience
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in St. Cloud, MN. Primary responsibilities include managing all aspects of complex software implementations from inception to deployment. This includes setting customer expectations and management of budgets, scheduling of internal project resources, and overall project plan execution for all implementation phases. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, self-directed individuals with the ability to manage all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
- As the primary point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of duties such as, initiating kick-off calls, assigning resources, scheduling and document management
- Collaborates with internal teams to ensure a successful project
- Responds to inquiries about projects
- Adheres to a defined timeline and budget
- Performs other duties as needed/assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 2 years managing multiple projects
- Excellent business operations/processes knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Experience implementing ERP systems
- Previous education or experience in the accounting field
- PMP certification
Software Trainer (ERP Solutions)
We are seeking candidates who have experience in training, accounting or ERP software. Duties will include training, configuration and consulting.
- Works with clients implementing or upgrading TRAVERSE ERP accounting software to train end users on specific functionality and system workflow
- Assists with documenting detailed training guidelines and end user documentation
- Conduct selected (set-up and transactional) standard product training on TRAVERSE ERP, either remotely or on-site, as determined by the client needs
- Assists with helping clients cleanse and prepare data for conversion
- Earns the respect of our clients through the demonstration of adaptability, tact, resourcefulness and proactive communications
- Assist Support Services with providing client (helpdesk) support as needed
- Assist Quality Analysts with software testing as needed
- Collaborates with other Implementation team members, Project Managers, Consultants, and Software Developers as needed to meet client expectations
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills required
- Related post-secondary education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with others is required
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and sit at a computer for long periods of time typing is required
- Must be able to travel nationwide up to 50%, sometimes with little notice
- Two years of relevant industry experience in accounting, manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, and/or service
- ERP systems experience