ERP Software for the Food & Beverage Industry
The food and beverage industry is complex, fast paced and closely regulated by the FDA and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). These tight regulations can change quickly, as can consumer demands. To succeed in this industry, batch process manufacturers and distributors are required to consistently produce quality products at competitive prices and meet the demand of their consumers, all while managing a healthy bottom line. At ProcessPro, we believe that by providing food manufacturers with the right ERP capabilities, they’ll be proficient in managing these demands while growing more profitable and attracting new customers.
Regardless of the size of the operation or the number of locations served, Food ERP manages critical business functions (manufacturing, quality, inventory, financials, sales and reporting) in one integrated system. The specific needs of food and beverage manufacturers, including private-label and co-packers, are met with ProcessPro’s comprehensive, business management software.
With Food and Beverage ERP, the following essential technologies streamline your food and beverage manufacturing processes:
- Established recipe and formula management system
- Reliable lot tracking to aid in recalls
- Effective batch sizing and scaling
- Robust R&D functionality for new product line development
- Flexible quality control and management
- Real-time inventory and financials
- Ability to meet all compliance requirements: FDA, cGMP, Bioterrorism Act