With ProcessPro’s ERP Software developed for batch process manufacturers, your company gains efficiencies and profitability that only comes from utilizing an industry-specific solution. Critical business functions including pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, sales, inventory and financials, are integrated with real-time reporting and regulatory compliance measures, enabling your company to make educated and timely business decisions.
ProcessPro offers an all-inclusive pharmaceutical ERP solution for batch manufacturers that produce pharmaceuticals, OTC and prescription drugs. Our solution supports pharmaceutical manufacturers in complying with ever-changing regulations, including 21CFR Part 11 electronic signature, FDA audits and validation and cGMP requirements. ProcessPro provides exceptional controls over complex, multi-level formulas, accurate labeling practices, exact auditing tools and sound reporting standards to give you peace of mind. No matter how or when the regulations change, your system will help keep you up-to-date.
Developed with over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ProcessPro’s Pharmaceutical Software provides the following industry-specific functionalities:
- Established formula management system
- Reliable lot tracking, tracing and serialization
- Effective batch sizing and scaling
- Robust R&D functionality
- Comprehensive multi-phase project costing
- Flexible quality control and management
- Ability to meet all compliance requirements: FDA, cGMP, Bioterrorism Act
- Management of security and audit trails
- Key industry reporting and analytics